The right Customer Strategy is a tool to manage CASH. It is core to the organization.
Customer Strategy brings together corporate goals and customer values, aligning assets on the customer experience.
The results include efficiencies of cash management, a customer centric culture and a special understanding of internal policies, processes and delivery models that allow you to push the EFFICIENCY button when needed.
Aligning with the customer experience, helps the company manage CASH VELOCITY through:
- Faster Sales Cycles
- More Efficient SG&A
- Increased Repurchase Rates
- Increased Referrals
- Decreased Mean Time Between Purchases
- Reduced Reliance on Price as a Differentiator
- More Accurate Inventories
- and more.
The Goal of a Customer Centric organization is to derive value through the customer relationships not through the price of the product. Do you dare make price secondary? . . . . . Is it possible in our economy? . . . . YES.
Our consulting efforts focus on:
- Expert understanding of the mechanisms that create Loyalty
- A clear understanding of customer segments: profitable vs. unprofitable
- Realignment of touchpoints, processes, policies and delivery models to ensure Loyalty.
- Creation and maintenance of a self-sustaining customer centric culture.
The results are:
- Efficiencies in Cash Management
- Intimate understanding of Customer Segments
- Discovery of new opportunities to monetize customer value
- Delighted Customers and Profitable Loyalty
Extremely Satisfied Customer are 5 times more likely to repurchase and 3 times more likely to recommend.
Making price secondary is good for business !